DEFECTIVE/ INCORRECT ITEMS
- We sincerely apologise if you have received a defective/ incorrect item from us.
- For defective item, please kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photograph of the defect area. We will be in touch with you on the next steps to take once we assess the defect.
- Products must be in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered).
The following shall not be considered as a defective item:
- We make every effort to ensure the colours of our products are accurately displayed on our website. However, the colours of our products as shown in the photographs may not correspond 100% to those of the products themselves due to limitations in photography and inevitable differences in the resolution of monitor screens. As such, they will not be considered a defect.
- Placements of prints may differ for apparels and will not be considered a defect.
- A difference in measurements of up to 1.5" will not be considered a defect as items are mass produced.
- A stain no bigger than 0.5" will not be considered a defect.